V3 Bull Bar – Option 4WD (Ford Raptor Bull Bar)
Option 4WD Australia has officially brought the Option 4WD Bull Bar to our shores for mass supply and fitting. The draw-dropping design is turning heads across the country, and is projected to be one of the hottest selling bull bars over the coming 6-months. Perfect broad finish Ford Raptor Bull Bar for an aggressive, mean look.
Option 4WD accessories are in huge demand throughout the Australian market, and particularly in Perth, as 4WD owners continue to seek high-quality 4×4 accessories that provide their vehicles with a unique look that they just can’t get with the big brands. When combined with the Option 4WD Rear Bar and Side Steps, this amazingly unique look is easily achieved. The beautiful finish of the Ford Raptor Bull Bar suits the Raptor flares and side steps perfectly from a colour perspective.
With quick turnaround supply, there’s no more waiting for manufacturing and shipping of Option 4WD accessories anymore. Perth 4×4 enthusiasts can easily find the Perth-based 4WD custom store, TWD 4×4, for assistance with modifications and customisation.
If you are interested in this Option 4WD Bull Bar, or would like to find out more, get in touch with the Perth custom 4WD store TWD 4×4 – the exclusive suppliers in WA. Also available at a TWD 4×4 location around Australia.
Ford Raptor Bull Bar Features:
– Exceed ADR standards of approval, with airbag and crash sensors fully functional
– Premium design, production process and engineering
– Winch compatible bracket
– Cubed fog lights (4) included (can be customised to include 3 each side)
– Light bar integration option (recommended VK301 30″ LED Light Bar from VIKOR Industries) – not included with bar
– Made from top quality 3mm thick steel plate (6mm at the bracket)
– Premium matte black power coat finish
– Mounting kit included
– No drilling required with installation
– Proprietary drop process to ensure simple cleaning surface after fitting
– Gross weight of approx. 59kg
– Ford Ranger PX2 & PX3 – Ford Raptor Bull Bar – Ford Everest (2015+)