Ford Superduty Electric Shutter – VIKOR INDUSTRIES
The Ford Superduty Electric Roller Shutter by VIKOR INDUSTRIES offers a premium, clean and secure solution for your tub.
A real shout for the those Ford Superduty owners (and many other ute owners) seeking an Electric Roller Shutter that offers class and style, without compromising on quality and functionality.
You can now open, close and pause the retractable roller cover with one simple “click” of a compact remote, or via the VIKORES Mobile App. With professional installation, you can also open and close the VIKOR INDUSTRIES Electric Roller Shutter with your factory key, as well as with a switch in your cab.
The reinforced, flat side rail design finishes off the premium VIKOR INDUSTRIES Superduty Electric Roller Shutter, and also allows for fitting of certain aftermarket sports bars and tub racks, as well as many popular aftermarket sports/roll bars (with minor customisations). These include certain sports bars from our partners at Hamer 4×4 Australia and Option 4WD.
With added IP from the engineering and VIKOR INDUSTRIES design team in Perth, Western Australia, we are so confident our product meets the unique demands of the Australian market that we offer an industry-leading 24-month warranty on all VIKOR INDUSTRIES Electric Roller Shutters.
Other features of the Ford Superduty Electric Roller Shutter include:
- Made from premium, lightweight aluminium with self-lubricated nylon rollers.
- A clutch geared motor assembly which is housed in a smaller canister unit to optimise the amount of space in your tray (extends approx. 33cm from inside of tub).
- Efficient and quiet open/close process, which takes approximately 9 seconds to fully open/close.
- Waterproof / Weather resistant design utilising VIKOR INDUSTRIES’ exclusive sealing and water drainage systems.
- Theft-resistant design for added security.
- LED light strip placed inside the shutter (on the centre-point of canister unit) which has a three-stage adjustment (low/med/high).
- A simple installation process utilising a clamp system (no drilling) and basic wiring (professional installation recommended, especially for factory key coding and cabin switch).
- Jamming prevention technology to avoid limbs / tub contents from being caught in Electric Roller Shutter.
- Keychain Remote Control (+ spare) with start, stop and pause buttons & light control.
- Accommodates most aftermarket sports bars and is RHINO-Rack Cross Bar compatible (with minor adjustments).
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for more details, or for a referral to an installation professional near you.
|Installation Time||4-5 Hours (approx. with a clean tray) + Coding Time + Sports Bar Reinstallation Time|
|Weight||34 – 45kg (depending on Electric Roller Shutter vehicle)|
|Electric Roller Shutter Control||Compact Keychain Remote Control (with additional spare)
AND WITH PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION:
Factory Key Coded & Cabin Switch (with VIKOR INDUSTRIES Mobile App and Standard Keychain Remote Control)
|Terms & Conditions||*Pictures are for display purposes only, and the actual product may slightly vary.
*We strongly recommend regular cleaning of the shutter to ensure dust and foreign elements don’t interfere with product functionality.
*Off-road use may subject the shutter to scratching and fault. This will void manufacturers’ warranty on Electric Roller Shutter.
*Recommended dynamic load capacity of no more than 75kg.
*Professional installation required.
|F250, F350, F450|
|Sports Bar Compatibility||May be compatible with certain aftermarket sports bars (pending mounting system). Factory Sports Bars are compatible with brackets supplied by VIKOR INDUSTRIES.|