Next Gen Ranger Bull Bar – V1 Option 4WD
Option 4WD Next Gen Ranger Bull Bar
Option 4WD Australia has officially brought the Option 4WD Next Gen Ford Ranger Bull Bar to our shores for mass supply and install. The fresh new front bar design will have heads turning across Australia, and is projected to be one of our best-selling bull bars for the Next Gen Ranger.
This Next Gen Ranger Bull Bar is defined by a tight, aggressive and mean looking finish. The Option 4WD Bull Bar is also suitable for both the Next Gen Ranger and Next Gen Everest (all models).
Option 4WD accessories are in huge demand throughout the Australian market, and particularly in Perth and Melbourne, where 4×4 owners continue to seek high-quality 4×4 accessories that provide their vehicles with a unique look they just can’t get with the big commercial brands.
When combined with an aftermarket grill, a nice lift kit, and blackout LED Lighting Package from VIKOR INDUSTRIES, this Next Gen Ranger Bull Bar really pops.
With quick turnaround supply, there’s no more waiting for manufacturing and shipping of Option 4WD accessories anymore. This Next Gen Ranger Bull Bar is carried in stock by TWD 4×4 locations across Australia for a quick turnaround on install.
Option 4WD’s Next Gen Ranger Bull Bar Features:
- Premium design, production process and engineering in Thailand with your Ford vehicles straight off the production line.
- Winch, factory sensor and tech pack compatible – we recommend the 12,000lb VIKOR INDUSTRIES Rescue VI Winch or Runva 11XP Premium (or smaller alternatives).
- Generic cubed fog lights (2) included free of charge as a gesture of goodwill from TWD 4×4. We strongly recommend upgrading these either with a VIKOR INDUSTRIES Lighting Package or alternative fog light.
- Light bar option (recommended VK301 30″ LED Light Bar from VIKOR Industries) – not included with bull bar for Next Gen Ranger.
- Flare extension pieces available to suit EGR Flares for Next Gen Ranger.
- Made from top quality 3mm thick steel plate (6mm at the bracket).
- Minimal protrusion from the front of the vehicle to ensure a garage-friendly result.
- Premium matte black powder coat finish (custom colour code available with the TWD 4×4 team for a premium and unique finish).
- Full bumper replacement (no bumper cut required with installation).
- Proprietary drop process to ensure simple cleaning surface after fitting.
- Rated Recovery Points included as standard (Red), which are positioned more frontal for better access in recovery.
- Bash Plate is an optional extra.
- Gross weight of approx. 62kg.
Suitable bull bar for Next Gen Ranger, Next Gen Everest