Pajero Sport Bull Bar – Hamer 4×4 King Series Bull Bar (2015-2019)
Hamer Bull Bar – King Series (no-loop) from Hamer 4×4 Australia [PAJERO SPORT BULL BAR]
Quickly becoming a staple name in the 4×4 Accessories industry, Hamer 4×4 have produced one of the best looking Pajero Sports bull bars on the market.
TWD 4×4 (Perth) have exclusive supply and installation rights on all Hamer Bull Bars in Perth and across WA. Hamer 4×4 Australia products are also available for install at all of our locations across Australia.
The Hamer King Series Bull Bar is without a doubt one of the best selling front bars in Australia. As one of the first no-loop bull bars for the Ford Ranger in Australia, the Hamer Bull Bar was a huge trend setter before the bumper replacement style front bars gained prominence in the market. If you’re chasing a triple loop bull bar that doesn’t have the typical commercial style look of an ARB or Ironman, then check out the Hamer King Series Plus Bull Bar. Hamer 4×4 Australia also offer the traditional triple loop Ford Ranger Bull Bar – Royal Series Bull Bar.
Despite their rise to popularity largely being around the Ford Ranger Bull Bar, Hamer 4×4 Australia have much more to offer now including their Pajero Sports Bull Bar.
Having installed more Hamer Bull Bars than just about anyone across Australia, we’ve learned a thing or two along the way. Our expert installers and fitters are just about at the stage where they’re installing Hamer Bull Bars blindfolded! But don’t let that discount the amount of work involved to get to this point, there’s plenty of skill and know-how involved to get this one-piece steel bar fitting nicely and looking the part.
We’ve put loads of our expertise into this blog article comparing some of the Best Ford Ranger Raptor Bull Bars, including this Hamer Bull Bar.
Hamer Bull Bar Features:
- ADR Compliant with airbag and crash sensors fully functional. Full certification.
- Constructed from high quality 3mm thick steel – manufactured in Thailand.
- Full bumper replacement, so no drilling or cutting is required as part of the install. You can take your factory bumper with you!
- Winch compatible with laser cut holes to allow access. Most 9,000lb – 12,000lb winches will fit in the bar, though we recommend the RUNVA 11xp winch or VIKOR INDUSTRIES Rescue VI winch for a premium option.
- Sensor and tech pack/ACC compatible (where applicable) – Ford Everest Bull Bar buyers will require sensor surround replacements.
- Market-leading, advanced powder coating black surface finish (custom colour to suit OEM colours at additional cost) with red HAMER logo and support brackets. These can be customised by TWD 4×4.
- Tight fitting bull bar which doesn’t add a great deal of length to your vehicle. Garage friendly indeed.
- Lightweight design means the Hamer King Series Bull Bar weighs approximately 55kg (vehicle dependant).
- Laser cut holes (and sufficient room) to mount spotties, light bars and antenna to the top of your bar (DMAX 2020+ will need to install light bars and spotties to the grill piece, with custom brackets for antennas).
- Hamer Bull Bar comes with LED fog lights, indicator, daytime running lights that allow OEM switches to function per usual (Jimny Bull Bar does not come with this lighting setup).
Feel free to swing by one of our workshops to check out the display and some of the jobs we have on. Let us know you’re chasing a Pajero Sports Bull Bar before you stop in.