Ford Everest Roof Rack – Rhino Roof Rack
Embark on your next adventure with confidence using the Rhino Roof Rack for Ford Everest. The Pioneer 6 Platform and Rhino-Rack Backbone mounting system redefine adventure, setting a new standard in roof rack engineering.
Crafted to complement your Ford Everest, this roof rack expands your possibilities and enhances your journey. Constructed from durable aluminium and coated with corrosion-resistant powder, our Ford Everest roof rack features glass reinforced nylon corners, providing easy access to internal wiring channels within the Pioneer, ensuring a seamless integration of functionality and design.
Discover the benefits of the Rhino Roof Rack for Ford Everest:
- Platform size is 1900mm x 1240mm.
- Designed with the adventurer in mind, our roof rack provides unparalleled versatility. Compatible with a wide array of accessories, it offers endless customisation options for every excursion.
- Seamlessly integrating with your vehicle’s roof, the Rhino-Rack Backbone ensures a perfect fit. This bespoke load-carrying solution is tailored for the ultimate adventurer, delivering durability, performance, and style.
- Enjoy the quietest and lightest Rhino-Rack Pioneer Platform, boasting 100% usable platform space. With up to 25% more mounting channels, you’ll experience improved performance and enhanced mounting options.
- Benefit from east/west mounting channels and integrated wiring capabilities within all extrusions. Detachable wind fairing inserts reduce drag, providing a smoother ride and optimising aerodynamics.
- Customise your setup effortlessly with the most comprehensive ecosystem of accessories available. From kayaks to fishing rods, our roof rack system offers endless possibilities for your adventure.
- Achieve a sleek, seamless look without compromising functionality. Transition seamlessly between your vehicle and the Rhino Roof Rack for Ford Everest, elevating your adventures to new heights.
Please note: The Rhino Roof Rack adds approximately 98mm to the height of your Everest.