Option 4WD V3 Bull Bar for Ford Ranger / Everest (PX2-PX3)
V3 Bull Bar – Option 4WD Ford Ranger Bull Bar PX3 PX2 / Ford Everest Bull Bar
Option 4WD Australia has officially brought the Option 4WD Ford Ranger Bull Bar (also Ford Everest Bull Bar suitable) to our shores for mass supply and install. The draw-dropping design is turning heads across Australia, and is projected to be one of our best-selling bull bars over the coming 6-months.
This Ford Ranger Bull Bar is defined by a tight, aggressive and mean looking finish. This Option 4WD V3 Bull Bar is also compatible with the Ford Everest, and there is a separate design for those looking for a Ford Raptor Bull Bar.
Option 4WD’s V3 Bull Bar is their long-awaited second design, which introduces a much broader and chunkier finish to suit boxier shaped front ends such as the Ford Ranger, Ford Raptor and Everest. It’s the preferred option over the V1 Ford Ranger Bull Bar for those who are chasing a big, aggressive and bulky finish (with the stance to match).
Option 4WD accessories are in huge demand throughout the Australian market, particularly in Perth and Melbourne, where 4×4 owners continue to seek high-quality 4×4 accessories that provide their vehicles with a unique look they just can’t get with the big commercial brands. Exactly what the TWD 4×4 brand is all about.
When combined with an aftermarket Ranger grill, Option 4WD Rear Bar, Side Steps, and a nice lift kit, this Ford Ranger Bull Bar really pops. For all of those Ford Everest owners, we strongly recommend a lift kit, flares, wheels & tyres be matched with this front bar to ensure everything looks proportionate.
With quick turnaround supply, there’s no more waiting for manufacturing and shipping of Option 4WD accessories anymore. This Ford Everest Bull Bar is carried in stock by TWD 4×4 locations across Australia for a quick turnaround on install.
Option 4WD V3 Ford Ranger Bull Bar Features:
- Exceed ADR standards of approval, with airbag and crash sensors fully functional.
- Premium design, production process and engineering.
- Winch, sensor and tech pack compatible (where applicable) – we recommend the 12,000lb VIKOR INDUSTRIES Rescue VI Winch or Runva 11XP Premium (or smaller alternatives).
- Generic cubed fog lights (4) included free of charge as a gesture of goodwill from TWD 4×4. We strongly recommend upgrading these either with a VIKOR INDUSTRIES Lighting Package or alternative fog light (professional installation required in order to relocate tech pack).
- Integrateable Light bar option (recommended VK301 30″ LED Light Bar from VIKOR Industries) – not included with Ford Ranger Bull Bar.
- Made from top quality 3mm thick steel plate (6mm at the bracket).
- Premium matte black powder coat finish (custom colour code available at additional cost – please request this at quote stage – this includes under-headlight fill pieces with “OPTION4WD” branding).
- Mounting kit included with one-piece bar.
- Full bumper replacement (no bumper cut required with installation) – grill cut will be necessary.
- Proprietary drop process to ensure simple cleaning surface after fitting.
- Bash Plate is an optional extra.
- Gross weight of approx. 55kg (vehicle dependent).
Suitable for: Ford Ranger Bull Bar PX3 PX2 and Ford Everest Bull Bar